Subaru Legacy vs. Honda Accord
- The biggest difference between these two cars is the fact that the Legacy comes with standard all-wheel drive, while the Accord only has front-wheel drive. Those extra two wheels make a world of difference for both performance and a fun driving experience.
- Space is crucial in a midsize sedan, which is why the Legacy sports a larger passenger volume of 104.6 cubic feet, compared to the Accord which only has 100.8.
Subaru Legacy vs. Nissan
- The Legacy continues to outperform the
competition with standard all-wheel drive, while the Altima only has
- The Legacy has a larger total
interior volume than the Altima, with 119.6 vs
Subaru Legacy vs. Toyota Camry
- Again the Legacy has standard all-wheel drive, while the Camry has only front-wheel drive, and with up to one more average mpg in the Legacy, it's a no brainer.
- Not only does the Legacy have all-wheel drive and boast an impressive fuel economy, it costs just over $1000 less than the Camry does in the base MSRP price
Here at Subaru of Wakefield we take pride in offering a fantastic selection of new Subaru vehicles to drivers in and around Boston, Wakefield, Belmont MA, Danvers, & North Reading, MA. We welcome you to come join us with any questions and one of our excellent staff will set up a test drive to allow you to experience everything the Legacy has to offer for yourself. After you drive it, one of the experts in the finance department will talk you through our amazing loan and lease options to find the one that fits your budget. Thank you for considering Subaru Wakefield and we hope to see you soon!